Tuesday, October 27, 2009

life is getting more boring and more epic, depending on the day...

yet again another example of how I need to post more often.... the events of the 21st and 22nd may not be exactly right, but it was one of those two days......

Oct 21: I think this was the day I saw law abiding citizen and went to hot topic w/ prison guard.

Oct 22: didn't do much, didn't go to work b/c is was way slow

Oct 23: stayed up way late making 5 batches of cookies. took 7 cups of sugar and 4 cups of peanut butter.

Oct 24: DUDE!!!! AWESOME DAY!!!! so, I went to work, gave my crush cookies, then went to a college in the northern part of my city looking for stashes of red bull, didn't find any, but then there were some "spirit rocks" in the middle of the campus, and people are allowed to paint it. A guy started walking up to them and pulled out spray paint. I figured he was w/ a student organization and offered to help. He said he was just tagging the rock and said I could do the other side. It was awesome. I will try to post pics at a later date. After that I got food and went to the big city next to the one I live in. I surprised two friends, colored w/ a Disney princess coloring book and 64 crayons, fell asleep at 5 in the morning on the second friend's couch after watching hot rod.

Oct 25: woke up at around 8, got home around 930, showered, passed out for a little, church.... felt lonely, the missionaries cheered me up :)

Oct 26: meh, the normal monday double shift, some guy from a radio station interviewed me while seeing how messy my car was and seeing what I had in it. slept in the living room, on the bed that was pulled off my top bunk. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment