Thursday, June 24, 2010

Restarting

So, here it is at about 1230 at night, I should really be asleep, but I decided today that I should start blogging again. There is too much stuff that goes on in my life I will just forget otherwise. I will try to blog every day, even if it is just an update on the amount of hours I worked and miles I biked :D.

Background: Right now I am working at Burger King and a call center doing tele-surveys (NOT SELLING ANYTHING) I am also in the process of getting a 3rd job. (yeah, I know, crazy...) I am currently housesitting in town (if you want to know where I live, look on my facebook, the city will be there, but since this is a public blog I'd rather not say here...). My brother is using my baby (car) right now, so my main transportation is bike, using the bus system just a little bit.

Monday and Tuesday: worked about 22 hours and rode my bike about 22miles total, made a wal-mart run (on bike) and really only bought healthy food. SO PROUD OF MYSELF!! stayed up till like 4 Monday night, cleaning and trying to make corn tamales (no meat) and they did not turn out at ALL (if anyone knows how to make them, information/help would be greatly appreciate!). 4 Hours of sleep (or so) Monday night. Interview for 3rd job Tuesday afternoon (AT A TV STATION AS A PRODUCTION ASSISTANT!!!).

Wednesday: About 10 hours work, my 1st drug test (pee test), only about 6 1/2 miles b/c my mom is awesome and gave me a ride! cleaning and food.....

It is now 415ish... (was cleaning etc) Will post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment