Monday, October 12, 2009

I have figured out that I need to blog more often so I don't forget what happened.... lol

Oct 8: Honestly at this point the 8th is a blur, I think the only thing worth mentioning was how I blogged on the train.... lol

Oct 9: worked a double, afternoon waitress, evening cashier.... Then went to a dance that was WAY lame, left to hang out w/ a friend of mine, his friend, and his friends GF, where @ taco bell ridiculously late, it was fun :)

Oct 10: worked, got all depressed, but went to BREATHE CAROLINA anyway, CASH CASH was awesome as was FAMILY FORCE 5.... there were two no-name bands, I-rival and Queens Club, followed by Cash Cash, then Breathe Carolina (whom I went to see) and Family Force 5. By the time Breathe Carolina came onstage I was basically in row 3 of the pit, then Kyle stood on the fence thing that kept us fans away from the stage, I got to touch him lol, it was so cool. After the show I got to see and hug Kyle and David from Breathe Carolina :)

Oct 11: Went to Family Home Evening using the train, didn't realize you couldn't go up in the elevator without a tenet... real classy place, made me feel even more poor. A guy I go to church with then gave me a ride back to my car, we got lost, it was really nice of him though.

Oct 12: double shift, Prison Guard friend in town. Changed oil that night, figured out it takes me 45mins w/o putting forth any effort to be fast. Also, I do not have to jack up my car, and I didn't get oil on the ground :)

Oct 13: double shift

Oct 14: Went to the fair w/ my Church's Women's organization, The Relief Society.

Oct 15: SPANISH HOMEWORK! I HATE SPANISH HOMEWORK! I had forgotten to do my test and got my teacher to open it back up and spent from 930-12 madly working on it and begging for help. :(

Oct 16: got fired from my wait job, kinda relieved about it honestly.... was really hating it there and they had really stopped giving me hours.

Oct 17: slept in my car and got woken up by jets flying overhead b/c of a navy game?!?!

Oct 18:Got to go to an awesome family's house for dinner, had a great time :)

Oct 19: Double Shift, Made fortune cookies w/ my phone # as the “lucky number”

Oct 20: Double Shift, My Prison Guard friend is in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment